Are you a passionate producer, maker, or baker, looking to meet great customers and be in a fabulous environment? Vending at the Market is a lot of work, but can be rewarding both financially and from the perspective of a weekly strong, local (and tourist) customer base that are always interested in what’s newly available and very willing to support our local vendors.
We are currently accepting new applications for 2018. We strongly encourage you to apply if you feel you would be good fit at the Market. We have some booths retiring and so we know there will be some space starting in January!
Please see bottom of this page for all the relevant information, forms and policies.
Market Café – The Market Café vendor has been selected. Applications will not be accepted.
Market Coffee Service – The Market Coffee Service vendor has been selected. Applications will not be accepted.
Non-Profit booth space – If you are a non-profit, wishing to have a booth to sell raffle tickets or promote your group or organization, please see Giving Back to Thunder Bay!
Items for the General Store – The General Store will be changing operation in early 2018. If you wish to have your product added to the General Store, please check back by mid-December 2017 for updated forms and policies regarding the General Store.
- All prospective applicants, please carefully review the Vending rules 2018 prior to applying. This replaces the previous TBCM Rules & Regulations.
- Please review the 2018 Annual Fee Schedule
- Please review the Key Market Dates 2018
- For new inside vendors, please fill out Indoor Vendor New Application 2018
- For new outside vendors, please fill out Outdoor Vendor New Application 2018
- All applicants must also apply for membership – Membership Application Form
- If you have food products, please review our Labelling policy
- Please also attach the relevant Make it, Bake it, or Grow it applications.
- If you wish to have retail items (items not made/baked/grown by yourself), please review the Retail Policy and fill out the Retail it application.
No applications for the remainder of 2017 will be considered, as we are full to capacity.
If you wish to start during January 2018, please submit your application package by December 15 for timely review and consideration.
Otherwise, applications are accepted throughout the year, unless we are full to capacity, which will be noted on this page.
Renewal applications were given out by hand or mailed to all current vendors. Please contact Annet directly if you were missed.