Are you a passionate producer, maker, or baker, looking to meet great customers and be in a fabulous environment? Vending at the Market is a lot of work, but can be rewarding both financially and from the perspective of a weekly strong, local (and tourist) customer base that are always interested in what’s newly available and very willing to support our local vendors.
We are currently accepting new applications. We strongly encourage you to apply if you feel you would be good fit at the Market. We currently have capacity to add more vendors to our thriving Market. Please see bottom of this page for all the relevant information, forms and policies.
Non-Profit booth space – If you are a non-profit, wishing to have a booth to sell raffle tickets or promote your group or organization, please see Giving Back to Thunder Bay!
Items for the Market Store – The Market Store is now in the front foyer of the Market and is operated by the Market directly. If you would like to have your items available in the Market Store, please skip to the bottom of the page for the relevant information and forms.
- All prospective applicants, please carefully review the Vending rules 2018 prior to applying. This replaces the previous TBCM Rules & Regulations.
- Please review the 2018 Annual Fee Schedule
- Please review the Key Market Dates 2018
- For new inside vendors, please fill out Indoor Vendor New Application 2018
- For new outside vendors, please fill out Outdoor Vendor New Application 2018
- All applicants must also apply for membership – Membership Application Form
- If you have food products, please review our Labelling policy
- Please also attach the relevant Make it, Bake it, or Grow it applications.
- If you wish to have retail items (items not made/baked/grown by yourself), please review the Retail Policy and fill out the Retail it application.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, unless we are full to capacity with a waitlist, which will be noted on this page.
Market Store Applications
- All prospective applicants, please read carefully through the Market Store Policy. Note that any applications that do not meet the Make it, Bake it, Grow it mandate will not be accepted.
- If you wish to proceed, please submit the Membership Application Form, as well as the Market Store application (Word) or Market Store application (pdf).
Market Café – The Market Café vendor has been selected. Applications will not be accepted.
Market Coffee Service – The Market Coffee Service vendor has been selected. Applications will not be accepted.