The Thunder Bay Country Market Association elects a board of 10 Directors from among the membership at its AGM, held in February or March of each year. The Board meets on a monthly basis to handle governance aspects of the Market.
Day-to-day operations are handled by Market Manager Annet Maurer, email@example.com who is the first point of contact for the Market.
The 2017 Board of Directors was elected at the AGM on March 21, 2017
- Jodi Belluz – President of the Board
- Jay Stapleton – Vice-President & Chair of the Board
- Dawn Bodnarchuk – Secretary of the Board
- Gerry Garland
- Bill Groenheide
- Michele Iuvancigh
- Mark Jantunen
- Michael Quibell
- Doug Stanton
- Dennis Woods
- Annet Maurer, Market Manager
- John Graveson, Treasurer
The Board has a variety of committees that work to further the Market and support the Market Manager. Committees are made up of directors and of TBCM membership, with a minimum of two board members on a committee.
Current standing committees include:
- Advertising Committee
- Corporate Development & Human Resources Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Health & Safety Committee
- Vendor Acceptance Committee
To contact the Board of Directors please email firstname.lastname@example.org