The Thunder Bay Country Market Association elects a board of 9 Directors from among the membership at its AGM, held in February or March of each year. The Board meets on a monthly basis to handle governance aspects of the Market.
Day-to-day operations are handled by Market Manager Annet Maurer, email@example.com who is the first point of contact for the Market.
The 2018 Board of Directors was elected at the AGM on March 27, 2018. The Executive was elected at the first Board meeting on April 18, 2018.
- Jodi Belluz – President & Chair of the Board
- Doug Stanton – Vice-President of the Board
- Michele Iuvancigh – Secretary of the Board
- Dennis Woods – Treasurer of the Board
- Gerry Garland
- Bill Groenheide
- Jennifer Biron
- Andrew Murchison
- position vacant with Dawn Bodnarchuk stepping down on August 8, 2018.
Annet Maurer, Market Manager
The Board has a variety of committees that work to further the Market and support the Market Manager. Committees are made up of directors and of TBCM membership.
Current standing committees include:
- Executive Committee – consists only of President, Vice-President, Secretary, & Treasurer
- Advertising & Events Committee
- Building Feasibility Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fund Development Committee
- Green Committee
- Health & Safety Committee
- Membership Committee
- Vending Committee
To contact the Board of Directors please email firstname.lastname@example.org