The Thunder Bay Country Market Association elects a board of 9 Directors from among the membership at its AGM, held in February or March of each year. The Board meets on a monthly basis to handle governance aspects of the Market.
Day-to-day operations are handled by Market Manager Annet Maurer, firstname.lastname@example.org who is the first point of contact for the Market.
The 2017 Board of Directors was elected at the AGM on March 21, 2017
- Jodi Belluz – President & Chair of the Board
- Doug Stanton – Vice-President of the Board
- Dawn Bodnarchuk – Secretary of the Board
- Dennis Woods – Treasurer of the Board
- Gerry Garland
- Bill Groenheide
- Michele Iuvancigh
- Michael Quibell
- 1 vacancy
Annet Maurer, Market Manager
John Graveson, Bookkeeper and former Market Manager
The Board has a variety of committees that work to further the Market and support the Market Manager. Committees are made up of directors and of TBCM membership, with a minimum of two board members on a committee.
Current standing committees include:
- Executive Committee – consists only of President, Vice-President, Secretary, & Treasurer
- Advertising & Promotions Committee
- Corporate Development & Human Resources Committee
- Finance Committee
- Health & Safety Committee
- Vendor Acceptance Committee
- Green Committee (to be started in 2018)
To contact the Board of Directors please email email@example.com