Vendor: Market Store
Location on Market Map: Downstairs, booth 26
What’s available? Market merchandise and gift certificates & products from other vendors
The Market Store is now run by the Market directly, after being run upstairs by Michael of Little Doo’s Farm for the past year.
Along with Market Merchandise and gift certificates, we represent the following list of fantastic local vendors, who cannot be at Market full-time:
- 180 Foods – chaga
- Boreal Forest teas – local tea blends
- Catherine Lara, local author – If you were a Garden children’s book
- Country Creations by Sue – sauerkraut, pickled beets, beet relish from her garden in Slate River
- Crazy Good Spices – locally made spice mixes and smoked spices
- Frape & Sons Boutique Bitters – locally made bitters in a variety of flavours
- HangAir – locally invented hanger clips
- James Brown Photography – prints
- LaChappelle’s Smokehouse BBQ sauces – 3 flavours of BBQ sauces
- Laura Heerema Photography – coasters, prints, perpetual calendars
- Martyspice – various spice mixes, including garlic powder
- Prime Gelato – locally made gelato with local ingredients
- Reclaimed Rustic – limited selection of locally made clocks and signs
- Roots to Harvest – Growing Up Granola
- The Secret Society of Sock Monkeys – locally made sock monkeys
- Three Huggers – beeswax food wraps
We also sell Watkins products – 2018 will be the final year of selling Watkins at the Market. While it is popular, it does not meet our mandate of Make it, Bake it, Grow it.
If you would like to apply to add your products to the Market Store, please see Become a Vendor page.