COVID-19 Market changes
During COVID-19, the Thunder Bay Country Market has made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers:
- we are requiring all customers must use hand sanitizer upon entering
- all customers and vendors are required to wear masks as per the Thunder Bay District Health Unit directive
- we have restructured the downstairs layout to have very wide aisles, with more room for social distancing and less vendors per space. To switch sides of the layout, use the front or back foyer.
- Upstairs already has wide aisles, however we remind everyone to respect social distancing
- the majority of downstairs booths have plexiglass installed in front for vendor and customer safety
- We have added appropriately distanced tables upstairs to our dining room and reopened the downstairs dining room with minimal tables on August 29. We also have more outdoor picnic tables for the remainder of the outdoor season.
- Please DO NOT attend Market if you are feeling unwell, or have any of the potential COVID symptoms (see list from TBDHU)
All customers will be required to wear a mask to attend the Market, as per the direction of the Thunder Bay District Health Unit.
For more information about the directive, please see the Health Unit’s information page
Last updated: Friday, September 15, 2020