COVID-19 Market changes
During COVID-19, the Thunder Bay Country Market has made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers:
- As Ontario enters phase one of reopening, the Market is open with all types of vendors.
- Both levels of the Market remain open, with limited capacity.
- Market staff is monitoring the front entrance to control numbers of customers in and manage traffic flow
- We are requiring that all customers must use hand sanitizer upon entering
- All customers and vendors are required to wear masks as per the Thunder Bay District Health Unit directive – we are no longer allowing exemptions for any reason
- Downstairs layout now has very wide aisles, with more room for social distancing and less vendors in the space.
- Upstairs already has wide aisles, however we remind everyone to respect social distancing
- Downstairs booths have plexiglass installed in front for vendor and customer safety
- We have closed all our dining spaces for the safety of all our customers
- Please DO NOT attend the Market if you are feeling unwell, or have any of the potential COVID symptoms (see list from TBDHU)
All customers will be required to wear a mask to attend the Market, no exemptions.
We are no longer allowing exemptions for any vendors, staff, employees or volunteers for any reason. See Facemask for ALL policy from the Board of Directors.
For more information about the directive, please see the Health Unit’s information page
Last updated: Saturday, February 13, 2021