COVID-19 Market Changes
During COVID-19, the Thunder Bay Country Market has made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers:
- Ontario has entered phase 3 of reopening and this means that the Market is open with limited capacity depending on the ability of customers to maintain physical distancing of two metres.
- All types of vendors are now open on both levels.
- Market staff are monitoring the front entrance to control number of customers and manage traffic flow.
- We are requiring that all customers must use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- All customers and vendors are required to wear masks as per the Thunder Bay District Health Unit directive – we are no longer allowing exemptions for any reason
- Downstairs layout now has very wide aisles, with more room for social distancing and less vendors in the space.
- Upstairs already has wide aisles, however we remind everyone to respect social distancing.
- Outdoor dining space is available, with indoor dining coming soon
- Please DO NOT attend the Market if you are feeling unwell, or have any of the potential COVID symptoms (see list from TBDHU)
All customers will be required to wear a mask to attend the Market, no exemptions
We are no longer allowing exemptions for any vendors, staff, employees or volunteers for any reason. See Facemask for ALL policy from the Board of Directors.
For more information about the directive, please see the Health Unit’s information page
Last updated: July 23rd, 2021