COVID-19 Market changes
During COVID-19, the Thunder Bay Country Market has made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers:
- we are counting all customers to ensure we manage appropriate capacity to allow for safe distancing
- we are requiring all customers to use hand sanitizer upon entering
- As of July 25, all customers and vendors will be required to wear masks as per the Thunder Bay District Health Unit directive
- we have re-laid out the downstairs of the Market to be one-way directional and ask all customers to respect the flow.
As upstairs has more available space with wide aisles, there are no set directions, however we ask everyone to respect social distancing
- the majority of downstairs booths have plexiglass installed in front for vendor and customer safety
- Wednesdays will be reopening on August 12 from 3:30 – 6:30 weekly.
- We have added appropriately distanced tables upstairs to our dining room. We also have more outdoor picnic tables. There is currently no dining space downstairs.
As of Saturday July 25, customers will be required to wear a mask to attend the Market, as per the direction of the Thunder Bay District Health Unit.
For more information about the directive, please see the Health Unit’s information page
Last updated: Friday, July 31, 2020