COVID-19 Market Changes
During COVID-19, the Thunder Bay Country Market has made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers:
- The Thunder Bay Country Market is following the Re-Opening Ontario Act, and consults often with the Thunder Bay District Health Unit regarding any changes announced.
- Masks are not required for Vendors or Customer but are recommended.
- All types of vendors are now open on both levels.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at the front door.
- Market staff help monitor and manage traffic flow to prevent congestion.
- Downstairs and upstairs layout both have very wide aisles, with more room for social distancing.
- Indoor dining is open upstairs only, where there is more space, and outdoor dining is open when the weather permits.
- Please DO NOT attend the Market if you are feeling unwell, or have any of the potential COVID symptoms (see list from TBDHU)
Last updated: June 10, 2022